Looking for a few parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollabakzach23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone! So I'm looking for a few parts for the ol dodge. Its a second gen just in case the info is needed! I need some fog lights for my bumper is the first thing I'm looking for. Mine were all cracked up and filling with water and I'm tired of my HIDs just sitting around waiting to be put in! Lol

I'm also looking for a power steering gear box if anyone is parting out a truck or know somebody who may be! Mine is leaking real bad and not ready to drop almost 200 on a new one if I can find another one that works. Thanks guys!

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everyone! So I'm looking for a few parts for the ol dodge. Its a second gen just in case the info is needed! I need some fog lights for my bumper is the first thing I'm looking for. Mine were all cracked up and filling with water and I'm tired of my HIDs just sitting around waiting to be put in! Lol

I'm also looking for a power steering gear box if anyone is parting out a truck or know somebody who may be! Mine is leaking real bad and not ready to drop almost 200 on a new one if I can find another one that works. Thanks guys!

Try LMC Truck

OP
OP
Hollabakzach23

Hollabakzach23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah on the fogs I probably will because either those or rock auto or eBay even are all priced similarly but I figured if I could come across a cheap set that we're in decent condition I would hop on that! Thanks for the suggestion though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.