steering wheel, overhead console, radio bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Express Man

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah, can't see if behind the wheel has audio controls our not. I'm assuming they do. Still good deal either way. Pay that foe just one of those.

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Got a link?

Sent from my LG G4 on Tapatalk.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's actualy a friend of mine. The steering wheel is off of a Tradesman that had the RA2 so it has the push to talk button but no audio controls on the back and it's the rubber wheel. The overhead console has the compas module installed on the back and the 8.4 single zone bezel is in good shape but it has some marks on it. I belive on the upper right corner. Not sure if someone could take it apart and paint it or Hydrodip it. Might be kinda cool. The truck is a 2014. The steering wheel and the console are pretty much brand new.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What's amazing??? Oh you mean because I forgot to post the link because I was at work? Wow that is amazing....go to e bay and type in RAM 8.4 and it will come up. Can't get the link to work.

OP
OP
Express Man

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Link is posted

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I finally found it late last night but couldn't get the link to work from my phone...
Kept opening up the eBay app on my phone and without taking me to the item for sale.
Edit: must have been tired. I'd I switch my browser to desktop mode I get redirected correctly and can get the final link.

Thanks Express.

PS: If there were audio controls on the back the whole set would be great for upgraders. Might have a better chance of selling it with the wheel separate from the other two.
@RicksRam, tell you friend good luck with the sale, it's still a good deal.

Sent from my LG G4 on Tapatalk.

Last edited:

brakeblkram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 dodge ram express
Engine
hemi 5.7
Smoking deal !!!!! I'd be all over this deal if I needed these items !!!!!!

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow !

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
edit...

Last edited:

sullybeav

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
That's actualy a friend of mine. The steering wheel is off of a Tradesman that had the RA2 so it has the push to talk button but no audio controls on the back and it's the rubber wheel. The overhead console has the compas module installed on the back and the 8.4 single zone bezel is in good shape but it has some marks on it. I belive on the upper right corner. Not sure if someone could take it apart and paint it or Hydrodip it. Might be kinda cool. The truck is a 2014. The steering wheel and the console are pretty much brand new.

Tell your buddy I'd be interested in the bezel separately.