Southwest Track GTG-21 Jan-Speedworld AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Banned
Reaction score
Thought I would invite you all to a GTG that VTCoA is hosting. There will be Viper Trucks from AZ, Colorado, Cali...and I am sure other states. I have heard there will also be some Chargers, Lightnings, Mustangs and I will post this invitation on the many truck forums I frequent. I know this is short notice but I just found out they are opening it up to more than just Viper Trucks. Hope to see some of you there! I will post more details as I get them!

When: 21 Jan 2012, gates open at 9am
Where: Speedworld
19420 W Happy Valley Rd Wittmann, AZ 85361
(602) 750-1707
Other Details: Bring cash for entry fees. Visit their website for a full price listing.

Last edited:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Dam that would be cool .. will you take pics / videos for us here at RF ?

OP
OP
F

Falcon

Banned
Reaction score
Dam that would be cool .. will you take pics / videos for us here at RF ?

Oh yeah....lots of pics and vids will be taken. I may try to make this an annual event....with much more lead time. Make it like an Annual SouthWest Truck Drag thing or something like that.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Wonder how far that is from Ryan. Would be cool to see him run with the newer setup.

BigH0ss

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I might stop by and watch. Don't know if I'm wrking that day.

OP
OP
F

Falcon

Banned
Reaction score
Last bump before the event. Added some information to the original post. Hope some of you can make it out!