13+ HD Leveling Kit Reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just recently traded in my leveled 08 6.7 for a 14. When I bought my 08 it had 2" rubber blocks and rode like ****. I had factory length Bilstein on it. I swapped the blocks out for the ready lift coils that are 2" longer than the factory ones. It rode smoother than with the blocks but still rode very rough. I am wanting to level out my 14, but not at a huge loss of ride quality. The best looking kit I see for it is the Rancho Level-It kit with the shocks, springs and sway bar relocation brackets. Anybody install this kit yet? What is the ride quality like? Also interested in reviews on other kits on the 13 and ups with the non coil over front end.

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
If you want level with a great ride quality (better than stock) then you'll want to look at Carli or Thuren progressive rate coils. Pair those up with a set of Fox or Bilstein shocks and an adjustable track bar and you'll golden.

OP
OP
JamesRam

JamesRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright I'll have to look into those progressive coils and adjustable track bar. I'd probably go with Bilstein shocks again. Thanks!

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have heard good things about icon coil springs as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk