2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Electrical Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwarren29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think I am the only person who gets crazy problems like this. So last year I replaced both wheel hubs and front brakes on the RAM. While doing so, I disconnected the battery while replacing the ABS sensors. I put everything back together, and now when using the drivers side window buttons or locks; the front windows will not roll down, i cannot adjust the mirrors, and the doors will not lock. I replaced the $150 drivers side master window switch, same results. Whats so odd is that the rear window will roll down from pressing the drivers side master switch. So anywho, I am under the impression that something was either shorted out like a fuse or something went wrong in the TIPM. I have traced every wire I can see for cracks. I am not to keen on the wiring diagrams floating all over the internet, but I do know how to check w/ a multimeter. Does anyone have any great theories?

So to recap, the front half of the drivers side master switch is apparently not getting power somehow. I fear that ill have to replace the entire TIPM. I would rather replace every fuse and relay and exhaust all other means. So any starting point would be much appreciated!

-John