Any 2015 Ram info? Will R/T be available ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXd150

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was wondering if the RAM 1500 R/T be available in 2015? I've seen a few 2014's on the lot locally but don't even see the R/T as an option on the Ram website. How were the 2014's ordered then? Will it be the same in 2015? I know it's pretty much an appearance package but I think it's looks great! If I would have seen an R/T on the lot when I was shopping for a new truck last year I would have snatched it up,instead I got a '14 Laramie. Nice truck but different attitude.

PTCTreeGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
none, why can't
Engine
these be blank
The R/T isn't a separate model on the Ramtrucks site, it's the regular cab Sport 4x2 model. It's not listed separately but if you click on the what's included when you build out the RC there's a R/T badge in the list.

I haven't seen anything about the 2015 1500s or even the 2500/3500 and you can actually order the HD trucks NOW but no real info and still 2014s listed on Ramtrucks.com