New to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTBrian23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New to the forum, I am active military and currently serving in Kuwait. My wife just surprised me and purchased the 2011 1500 Laramie I have wanted. Now I have even more to look foward to when I get home! Like getting picked up in this bad boy!

No mods yet obviously but once my warranty expires I might do some sort of lift or something. I really have no idea actually haha, any input would be awesome!

Attachments

• truckside.jpg
    truckside.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
  • truckinterior.jpg
    truckinterior.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 27
  • truckback.jpg
    truckback.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 20

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your service :patriot: Just wait... there will be alot of suggestions on here lol I would say put some exhaust on it and a CAI to begin with

OP
OP
GTBrian23

GTBrian23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will do,exhaust is already on the list!

Any suggestions on CAI?

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Most of the time, you can have the dealer install mods if you're under warranty without damaging the warranty itself...

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Yeah but they'll charge like $300 just to pop the hood lol

True, true...but to save the warranty peace of mind>$300...lol know what I mean.

If I ever buy a NEW truck, I will go in with a list of mods the dealer can do before delivery and negotiate the hell out of them to get it for as little as possible....it can be done, but YOU have to be the haggeler, not the salesman...

OP
OP
GTBrian23

GTBrian23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ill just have to ask them when I get home. See what all they say I can/cannot do to the vehicle. If anything I guess I could just re-install the stocker if anything came up and it needed to be turned in for work.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Welcome to RF, Brian. Nice rig, thanks for your service, and stay safe over there.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Love the color combo! Great looking truck. Stay safe over there!

OP
OP
GTBrian23

GTBrian23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love the color combo! Great looking truck. Stay safe over there!

Same here! I debated on just going with a single tone but could'nt take my eyes off this combo!

Kuwait is the safest place I've gotten to go so far. This is my 3rd deployment, I have been to Iraq, Afghanistan and now here. One more month and hopefully my last deployment!