New, guy from Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamOrNothing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8 Magnum
Hate chrome, gotta put that out there right now.

Anyway, decided to join the forums because it seems like a healthy community and, as I get there, as good a place as any to keep a posted record of my truck's terribly slow transformation--and if I stump myself, which happens often, ask for help from someone who's not thinking in a very closed loop~!

... So hello, and that's him in my sig.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Welcome

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome. And where about in Eastern Washington?

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you, and I reside the Spokane area--wonderful place with plenty to do if you're not a big city person.

I grew up in the Spokane Valley. Moved to Boise several years back. Visit Spokane a couple times a year.

OP
OP
R

RamOrNothing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8 Magnum
I grew up in the Spokane Valley. Moved to Boise several years back. Visit Spokane a couple times a year.

So many seem to complain about the city, good to see someone likes it enough to come back once in a while, though I imagine that's for family or the likes more than anything.
Can't say I grew up here, however, nor do I know anything of Idaho--my experiences with Idaho are only passing straight through it on the way to Montana, and what I hear about people driving over for booze and smokes.

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So many seem to complain about the city, good to see someone likes it enough to come back once in a while, though I imagine that's for family or the likes more than anything.
Can't say I grew up here, however, nor do I know anything of Idaho--my experiences with Idaho are only passing straight through it on the way to Montana, and what I hear about people driving over for booze and smokes.

Spokane is ok, I never went into the actual city if I didnt have to. Stayed out in the valley. The thing Spokane really has going for it is the surrounding area. I like Boise better then Spokane, but I like the area up there a lot better (mostly northern Idaho). Having said that, I would move back no problem if I could find an equivalent job.

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome. Good to see some more pnw members...Boise here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you, and I reside the Spokane area--wonderful place with plenty to do if you're not a big city person.

Hey man welcome I'm out at Fairchild afb. So pretty damn close when dogcar3 comes out we will all have to meet up :)

A modder is never truly done, he is merely delayed!