NewBee from Central Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi All,

I joined the Ram Forum a couple of days ago. I live in Decatur, Illinois and I've been a Mopar guy for most of my driving years (I'm 59). Currently I own 7 Mopars. My latest purchase is my 2005 Solar Yellow Rumble Bee 4X4. I've been looking for a yellow Rumble Bee for a little while as I wanted one to compliment my Stinger Yellow 2012 Charger SRT Super Bee. Damn they look good sitting next to each other. I also bought the Rumble Bee to replace my winter beater, an '88 Dodge Omni America, which is going to my youngest granddaughter as her first car...she just turned 16. She's been helping me to do some basic maintenance on the Omni because she wants to learn how to fix cars. The Rumble Bee has some rust issues, mostly in the tailgate and around the top of the driver's side wheel well. My other 4 cars are: '86 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo that I purchased new, an '84 Direct Connection California Edition Dodge Rampage (recently repainted and 1 of 218 made), an '82 Dodge Rampage Sport with an '89 Turbo II engine (not stock, about 250 HP), and last, but not least a '70 Plymouth Satellite 2 door packing a 440 and auto trans. BTW: the 2 Rampages and the Satellite I purchased from Arizona, so they are virtually rust free!
I work in town as a shift supervisor/CNC programmer, and have lived here just over 11 years. I've lived in Illinois my whole life. I have 2 adult daughters and 4 grandkids, 2 girls and 2 boys, ages 9 to 21. Due to my work schedule I don't get to many car shows, but I always attend the Mopar Nationals, and for the last few years I've attended the Mopar Reunion, which takes place the Saturday after the Nats in Clinton, IL. (a great little car show with between 70 to 100 cars in attendance).

Mopar or no car,
Chuckster

Attachments

• 05 Rumble Bee 01.jpg
    05 Rumble Bee 01.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 67

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good and welcome to the forum from LA ( Lower Alabama)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GzNutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Unique color. Welcome!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ajwalk2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome neighbor lol . I'm in Springfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new_hemi14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Welcome. I don't live there anymore but I used to live in Paxton, if you have heard of it.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Love that truck, thanks for joining.

Tony :headbang: