Phoenix, Az just signed on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IrocRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello there, I am a new member to this forum. I am 27 but unfortunately, that goes up every day. I grew up in a town called Fountain Hills and lived the first 21 years of my life there. I went into the Navy and did 4 years as an AM, which is an aviation structural mechanic. I worked on MH-60S helicopters (basically the same thing as a Blackhawk but not as much firepower). I got out the end of 2013 and went back to college and am about a year away from being done. I have really gotten into vehicles since getting out. I Had a 1997 ram in high school but never really learned more than basic tuneup and oil change stuff. Had a 2001 2500 with a cummins while in the military and sold it last year. Learned some stuff. I have spent the last year rebuilding my 88 Camaro and just started a few months back completely redoing my 87 iroc. The amount of stuff I have learned and the tools I have acquired has been quite amazing. I got tired of being truckless the last year, so I decided to get back into it. After a few weeks of searching, I finally found the truck I bought today. 1997 1500 4x4 with a fabtech long arm lift. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I'm excited to make this truck into the vehicle I want. I have a great starting point though. Looking forward to lots of advice and hopefully I can help others as well.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!!!! Glad to have you here. I'll forgive you for being in the Navy, I guess when your young your easily confused------ :naughty::naughty:
Semper Fi
Jay

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Welcome!!!! I'll forgive you for being in the Navy, I guess when your young your easily confused
Semper Fi
Jay

LMAO, I have my neighbor (drinking buddy), family friend and 2 good friends that were in the Navy. One good friend would always make the joke that the Marine Corps was the "women's department" of the military (I have no military background so I don't get into ******* contests, but I feel every branch does their due diligence).

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard. And thanks for your service.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

OP
OP
IrocRam

IrocRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome!!!! Glad to have you here. I'll forgive you for being in the Navy, I guess when your young your easily confused------ :naughty::naughty:
Semper Fi
Jay

Haha yeah yeah.
Thank you for your service.

OP
OP
IrocRam

IrocRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LMAO, I have my neighbor (drinking buddy), family friend and 2 good friends that were in the Navy. One good friend would always make the joke that the Marine Corps was the "women's department" of the military (I have no military background so I don't get into ******* contests, but I feel every branch does their due diligence).

I don't really drink anymore. I'm lucky to have survived the Navy without getting alcohol poisoning. I never did anything to endanger others, but my god the amount of alcohol I consumed...I worked with marines and air force, and we all bag on each other. Air force has the best bases/resorts, navy drinks and fights the most, and marines, well they're marines.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here
Tony :headbang:

OP
OP
IrocRam

IrocRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here
Tony :headbang:

Is this the same 1A Tony from Thirdgen.org? If it is I think I have talked to you before about fuel tanks on my camaro.