2009 1500 2WD 3"/2" Level...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jssmith76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all,

I know this has been beat to death around here, and I know this item will fit my truck (2009 1500 QCSB, Sport 2WD), but what I want to know is if this item looks like a good quality to all of you. I'm not really mechanically inclined at all, so I do not know the amount of work or expertise it would take to install, or if I should rely on someone else installing it. Anyways, let me know what you all think, it would be greatly appreciated.

Steel Lift Kit | Front 3" Rear 2" | Ram 1500 2009-2010 2WD | eBay

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all,

I know this has been beat to death around here, and I know this item will fit my truck (2009 1500 QCSB, Sport 2WD), but what I want to know is if this item looks like a good quality to all of you. I'm not really mechanically inclined at all, so I do not know the amount of work or expertise it would take to install, or if I should rely on someone else installing it. Anyways, let me know what you all think, it would be greatly appreciated.

Steel Lift Kit | Front 3" Rear 2" | Ram 1500 2009-2010 2WD | eBay

While I like their idea of the little bump stops under the control arm, I think that this will not be a good kit. I'm concerned that a 3" spacer would just be too much for the truck. I may be wrong but I think you will practically be sitting on the bump stops at the trucks static height which would mean you would have hardly any down travel and the truck would ride like crap. I could be completely wrong here, but from my experience and from others experience that I have seen it wouldn't be a good kit.