Air Ride Override

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Hi Guys,

I'm sorry if this is been addressed already, I did a search and read through tons of posts.

I have the air ride suspension and really like the way it looks in Off-Road 1 and Off-Road 2. I need the ability to lower it for my daily parking garage. My question is if there is any way to override the speed limitations of the lifted settings?

In Off-Road 1 staying above 40 mph for 20 seconds, or touching 50 mph, will automatically lower to normal height. In Off-Road 2, it lowers once you hit 25 mph.

In an ideal world I'd be able to keep it in Off-Road 2 all the way to work, drop to normal height to park. Then when I leave work and exit the garage lift it back to Off-Road 2.

Any help is much appreciated.

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have not seen anything like this but I think it would be possible. I know of a company that does programming for Audis with air suspension to lower them below stock ride height. I got a strange look when I asked if he could lift my Q7. Should be someone that can do the same for Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I heard there was a company doing this. I can't remember who posted about the though.

Hopefully they post here

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like a cool idea...good luck with the warranty if it fails at any time though.

**Sent from the *********