Finally Lifted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So after about 3 months of researching, and changing my mind about lifts, I decided to go with Rough Country. Great price, quick install, and the ride hasn't changed drastically in my opinion. I got the 6"RCX lift and added Bilsteins to the front. I set them at 2.1". I haven't gotten wheels and tires yet because I'd hate to get salt from the roads all over a set of brand new rims :supergay:

Anyway, my truck is sitting nice on the stock wheels and 33" Fierce Attitudes

Love the look of the truck and can't wait to drain the bank to add many more mods!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 111

Mauzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looking good man, and lots of room for bigger tires now. I can already see the post in 4 months..."So I was looking at my tires yesterday and..."

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice!!!!!

Dosent look bad at all considering the amount of lift!

OP
OP
Mean Green

Mean Green

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It actually doesn't look bad with 33s at that angle!

IMO

Yeah the side profile of the truck is actually really nice, I mean you can tell that the tires are 33's, but they really fill out the wheel-well better than I expected. From an angle from behind the truck, the tires look kinda wimpy due to how skinny they are, but maybe that's just me. They're only ~33x10.50's (technically it's a 32.7x11.1) so they are pretty thin. But overall I enjoy the shoes she has on right now, especially because my MPG hasn't even changed since the lift, but that will be a different story once I get 35's lol :banghead: