Laramie Longhorn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC LONGHORN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 Laramie Longhorn crewcab 4x4 w/ Airride. i have 35 toyo's on 20" Fuels. What are my options if i choose to put 37"s on it. I know BDS makes a 4 inch lift for the airride system for 2200.00, but is that my only option? Could i put the Bilstien B8 5100 shocks to give the 37"s enough room? Any suggestions would greatly help.

Thanks,
Jeff

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
To fit 37's you'd need the BDS air ride lift and a body lift on top of that. And yes, that pretty much is your only option if you want to keep the air ride intact. The other option would be a BDS 6" coilover system and eliminate the air suspension completely. That would alleviate the need for a body lift.

Ram-engineer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
I have a 2014 Laramie Longhorn crewcab 4x4 w/ Airride. i have 35 toyo's on 20" Fuels. What are my options if i choose to put 37"s on it. I know BDS makes a 4 inch lift for the airride system for 2200.00, but is that my only option? Could i put the Bilstien B8 5100 shocks to give the 37"s enough room? Any suggestions would greatly help.

Thanks,
Jeff
What is your backspacing on your rims do they rub? Do you have a link to yours?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NC LONGHORN

NC LONGHORN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought the truck with the tires and rims already on it, so i do not know about the spacers or if it has spacers but it does not rub. How can i check for spacers and their size?