leveling kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAM1721

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Recently purchased a 2017 RAM 2500 Tradesmen and getting ready to install a BOSS poly v-plow 8'6". I'd like to level out the front before I install the plow mount but want to make sure the front isn't higher than the back. Looking at the Rough Country 2.5" leveling lift kit. Want to be sure it doesn't effect the ride or anything with the drivetrain. Any other suggestions for putting on a plow to keep the front from sagging?

Tdjma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Recently purchased a 2017 RAM 2500 Tradesmen and getting ready to install a BOSS poly v-plow 8'6". I'd like to level out the front before I install the plow mount but want to make sure the front isn't higher than the back. Looking at the Rough Country 2.5" leveling lift kit. Want to be sure it doesn't effect the ride or anything with the drivetrain. Any other suggestions for putting on a plow to keep the front from sagging?
Bilstein 1612

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tdjma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bilstein 1612

You can adjust the height of cording to the weight they have different spots for the Diesels the V8 and the V6

Gear Jammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I have the Rough Country 2.5 spacers on my Tradesman. I didn't notice any difference in ride quality after the install. The front of the truck does measure about 1/4" taller than the rear, but some of that could be due to me running lower tire pressure in the rear.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Call thuren or cjc offroad- I will bet they advise to lvl with a "Diesel" rated spring- The extra weight of the plow will should soften the springs up after one winter, but they will be a little stiff untill then. He has a 3/4 ton and not a 1/2 ton. We don't have coil overs- Just springs and separate shocks.