New truck looking to lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M_Mac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, so am currently awaiting my 2013 1500 4x4 Hemi SLT+ to be built, ordered on march 20th. Looking to put a lift and some new rims/tires on it. Am relatively inexperienced when it comes to this and was hoping you guys could throw me some ideas and help in what I should be looking for when it comes to a lift. Have a budget of around 5g, was roughly looking for 4-6" lift with either 35-37" tires. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey guys, so am currently awaiting my 2013 1500 4x4 Hemi SLT+ to be built, ordered on march 20th. Looking to put a lift and some new rims/tires on it. Am relatively inexperienced when it comes to this and was hoping you guys could throw me some ideas and help in what I should be looking for when it comes to a lift. Have a budget of around 5g, was roughly looking for 4-6" lift with either 35-37" tires. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey man. I personally only have a leveling kit on my truck, but around the forum I have seen some really sick looking Rams that are running the 4" and 6" Rough Country kits. So I'd look into those and Performance Accessories kits also.

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
If you were to get the 6 inch rough country you would be able to afford the wheel and tires you want. I would not recommend running the 37's just yet. They are still working on getting the "drop in" gears for the 12 and 13's. 35's would be the biggest tire I would run on stock gears.

Elroy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got the zone 6" an love it. I'm also running 35s an the truck pulls them fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M_Mac

M_Mac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks a lot guys am looking into the 6" rough country and zone kits and have decided to go with the 35s for now. Appreciate the input!

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Anytime man!

War Machine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks a lot guys am looking into the 6" rough country and zone kits and have decided to go with the 35s for now. Appreciate the input!

Make sure you get the updated front diff brackets otherwise your pinion angle will be off

ATOM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
i just bought my rc kit last week and they came with the new updated brackets. also make sure you get the new updated sway bar links too. according to the rc website the 2012/13 6" kit is sold out, been that way for a week or 2. and the installion sheet for the lift kit is a joke, **** don't match up, bolt kits are in the box and they ain't mentioned no where. I am working on getting my lift on pretty quick here. 6" RC with Bilsteins and 37's on 20's

nice truck war machine, was creeping your pb last night

Last edited:

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Let me know when you are ready to do that lift kit, and wheel/tire combo we can get you very aggressive pricing on both the BDS and Rough Country lifts, and also on almost any wheel/tire combo, the exceptions on wheels and tires would be if it was a rare setup that we have to source out however this does not happen very often at all. We ship them already mounted/balanced and with TPMS installed. and our lift kits generally only take 3-5 days to arrive :)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance