Planning my mods Advice`please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reb0957

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
I have a completely stock 2011. I am thinking of doing the items below. Please let me know if any of this will work or what i would need to change to get it all to work.
TIA

Rough Country leveling kit: I will probably run the front and the rear, Only because I will pull a trailer with the truck.

285/70/17 tires on factory rims: Will I need a spacer for these?

Nerf Bars: I really like RBP nerf bars with the step down. Does anyone have some pictures of black ones on a brown truck? Is there anything else recommended for a similar look. My biggest fear of just leveling the truck is these won't look right.

Back-up camera: I have the RBZ radio. How much to put a factory back up camera.

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You'll probably need 1/4" spacers for those tires

As for the nerf bars I think you should go with n fab and save some money. They look the exact same and work great (have em on my truck). Anything RBP sells is grossly overpriced

OP
OP
R

reb0957

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
You'll probably need 1/4" spacers for those tires

As for the nerf bars I think you should go with n fab and save some money. They look the exact same and work great (have em on my truck). Anything RBP sells is grossly overpriced

Would I need the spacers because of the 17" rims? Where the the rub be on the A-arm?

I finally found someone who had the NFab nerf bars on display. The ends of the main tube were not capped and were wide open. Is this how they are on the actual production models? If so, that is a deal breaker. I live in the Gulf of Mexico and that would allow salt water to get in there and stay.
TIA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye