rear fox shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aber787

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
anyone running the fox shocks that come with the bds kit, i see that you can buy them from bds. i have the rcx 6inch kit but was thinking about replacing the rear shocks.

Soundwave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm supposed to have a set of these coming. I wanted to run them instead of the RCX ones. I think the nitrogen filled shocks are a little better than the liquid filled. I'm not exactly sure what the part number is yet, ill end up doing a review of them if they ever come in.

ATOM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
where you kids ordering these fox's from? perhaps i need some too

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Apparently the ones BDS carries are last years model and fox has new ones out? not sure if thats true though i just heard it

Soundwave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure yet. I'll email the company again. I've been working about a month with an amazon company trying to find the right shocks for a 4" lift. I used the size of the superlift 4" shocks to find them, but I can't confirm 100% yet.

Pro comp had a shock listed that I really wanted to run, but contrary to the entire internet, they actually don't make one for a 4" lift. It took a lot of time figuring that out because even the guys that worked there were confused about it.

Should have my fox shocks in a weekish though. Ill let you know.

ATOM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
that guy with the red sport lifted on 4" something marine in his name is running the rear stock shocks with his lift, if that is true then you could run the regular bilstein 5100's for 0-1" lift

Soundwave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That was kind of my outlook on it. The stock shocks extend to 26" and the Superlift ones extend to 30" in their 4". The fox ones that are for 0-1" extend to 29.36 or something so I'm pretty positive they'd work just fine. Like I said though, I'll get the exact part number soon.