2013 sport seat foam and covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdaddycodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, Just had a quick question on if anybody knew a good place to order new drivers seat foam for my 2013 ram 1500 sport. Im a bigger guy and have wore it out, at the same time if I can find a new drivers seat cover I would be a very happy man. Or I have also been looking into Katzkin leather but is there any other brands people would recommend? Thanks in advance everybody

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if you can just buy the foam or not, never looked into it. I did see a couple of bottom cushions for sale the other day on car-part.com

lchron36

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram 2500 ST 5.7
Hey Bigdaddycodes, I have used Geno's Garage for parts before. They pretty much sell diesel parts (including ecodiesel) for the most part. They do have replacement seat cushions, I would assume they will work for a replacement. Here is the link:
https://www.genosgarage.com/category/seat-cushions

I also tend to chew up my cloth drivers seat especially with work. I can't count how many cheap seat covers I have worn out. The last time I went to replace my seat cover, I noticed that I have already started to wear through the side of my seat, so I finally bit the bullet and got some custom fit seat covers. I specifically purchased the CoverKing Leatherette seat covers. I love these seat covers! They fit great and so far have been great. Probably the main reason I like them is that they are made of a strong vinyl material, but to the average person look and feel like leather. Obviously, you can tell the difference if you really look at them. A bunch of my buddies thought that I had leather seats. I ordered my covers at Realtruck.com. I would upload a picture of my interior, but I can't figure out how to upload a piture to this

Hope this helps

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Hey Bigdaddycodes, I have used Geno's Garage for parts before. They pretty much sell diesel parts (including ecodiesel) for the most part. They do have replacement seat cushions, I would assume they will work for a replacement. Here is the link:
https://www.genosgarage.com/category/seat-cushions

I also tend to chew up my cloth drivers seat especially with work. I can't count how many cheap seat covers I have worn out. The last time I went to replace my seat cover, I noticed that I have already started to wear through the side of my seat, so I finally bit the bullet and got some custom fit seat covers. I specifically purchased the CoverKing Leatherette seat covers. I love these seat covers! They fit great and so far have been great. Probably the main reason I like them is that they are made of a strong vinyl material, but to the average person look and feel like leather. Obviously, you can tell the difference if you really look at them. A bunch of my buddies thought that I had leather seats. I ordered my covers at Realtruck.com. I would upload a picture of my interior, but I can't figure out how to upload a piture to this

Hope this helps
Awesome reply. I love seeing helpful posts like this

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for, I will definitely be going and checking them out.
Check out Clazzio.com aswell. I had ordered a set for my 06 Quad cab, all over the site it states for any custom order they state NO RETURNS once it hits production stage. Well I traded in my 06 last Friday and contacted them, even though mine was in production stage they were able to cancel it! I had my full refund within 10 minutes of emailing him about trading my truck in and not needing the new covers!!!

Tyler over at Clazzio.com is the man! He will help you with anything you need! I already placed an order for covers for my new 2012 with custom embroidery and heated seat package.

I highly recommend Clazzio as I haven't even gotten covers from them yet and their customer service has been one of the best company's I've ever dealt with on the internet.

Not to mention every single forum post or site I come across on Google searches everyone loves their clazzio covers and has nothing but good things to say about them.

Sent from hell via TapATalk