All Weather floor liners on top of vinyl floor covering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dproctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a small issue that some of you may have had and found a solution to.

My new truck does not have carpet. I think that carpet in a truck is pretty much the craziest thing they have ever done. I also love the all- weather mats that catch all the crud you track into your truck everyday. So I have a set of Husky Weatherbeater floorliners in my truck on top of the vinyl flooring.

The problem I have is they scoot around on top of the vinyl. It is not horrible, but I sure would like to get them to not scoot. I could put two way tape on the floor an then put the liner on top of it but I would rather not do that, I have ordered a couple of mat clips that will not work. I guess I could put a pc of carpet between the liner and the flooring.......

Has anyone else ever had this problem and found a good solution?

Thanks everyone
David

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I have a small issue that some of you may have had and found a solution to.

My new truck does not have carpet. I think that carpet in a truck is pretty much the craziest thing they have ever done. I also love the all- weather mats that catch all the crud you track into your truck everyday. So I have a set of Husky Weatherbeater floorliners in my truck on top of the vinyl flooring.

The problem I have is they scoot around on top of the vinyl. It is not horrible, but I sure would like to get them to not scoot. I could put two way tape on the floor an then put the liner on top of it but I would rather not do that, I have ordered a couple of mat clips that will not work. I guess I could put a pc of carpet between the liner and the flooring.......

Has anyone else ever had this problem and found a good solution?

Thanks everyone
David
Velcro.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dproctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Possibly.....
Actually the more I think about it........ that may be ideal!

Thanks!