anybody painted or found a kit to refinish their late model trim bezel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have a new 2017 laramie limited and it bothers me that unlike my earlier 4th Gen, which had decent looking woodgrain around the screen and switchgear this one is surounded by cheap black plastic that really cheaps up an otherwise good looking interior. Anyone have any ideas how to make it look better or have done the upgade themselves?

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've done my own hydro dripping. This is a great way to add some style.

OP
OP
BWL

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've done my own hydro dripping. This is a great way to add some style.

That looks like it's worth exploring. I guess I would just tape off the little bit of factory woodgrain and the finished area around the vents and the film would just stick to the area I want finished. Was thinking of getting someone to airbrush and clearcoat it to blend into the factory woodgrain, but if I can find the right pattern and color film that could potentially work out better.

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I just got an 18 sport 2500 and the center stack is now piano black, but the doors still have that cheap ugly fake wood. Do those trim pieces come off from the rest of the panel or are they one piece ?

OP
OP
BWL

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It's all 1 moulded piece so it's going to be tough to get a good line refinishing. I was looking into the hydrodip, but I'm leaning towards having it taped off and getting it painted and coated with a durable clear coat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990