tire pressure readings on instrument panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtraveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn
Engine
3.6l v6 24v vvt
Is there any way to display tire pressure reading? I notice when I get the "monthly health" email is shows my tire pressure of each wheel?

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
my R/T shows tire pressures in metric and well USA readings. Not sure if you need to upgrade to a higher model truck. Good luck with your particular situation.

OP
OP
X

Xtraveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn
Engine
3.6l v6 24v vvt
Thanks for the reply's. I looked under the EVIC And there are many options but not tire pressure. I can get stuff like tranny temp, oil temp and a bunch of others???? I guess its just not available but yet I get the report once a month and it shows tire temp? Go figure.

OP
OP
X

Xtraveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn
Engine
3.6l v6 24v vvt
I tried the up/down arrow on the steering wheel. It shows a lot of different options but tire pressure isn't one of them? Whats funny is the day I got the new truck I was messing with the display options and I swore that tire pressure was one of them. But since then nothing. I even did a reset back to default. Still no go. Is there some where I can find out if this 2016 Ram 1500 Beg Horn should have it?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Tire pressure is under Vehicle Information on the EVIC...look left and right

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You got it , my Express has it .

Do you have the 3" display or 7 " ?
Post a pic if you can.

OP
OP
X

Xtraveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn
Engine
3.6l v6 24v vvt
I have the 7" display. I have checked the owners manual under the EVIC display. Its not listed. I guess its not available?

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Holy!!!!... allow me:

Copy form the 2016 owners manual:

Vehicle Info Menu Item
Push and release the UP or DOWN arrow button(s) until the Vehicle Info menu item is highlighted in the EVIC. Push and release the RIGHT arrow button to enter the submenus items of Vehicle Info. follow the directional prompts to access or reset any of the following Vehicle Info submenu items:
Tire Pressure
• Coolant Temp
• Transmission Temp (Automatic only) • Oil Temp

Edit: It won't be in your 7" display, it will be in the instrument cluster. Look through the steering wheel between the speedo and the tach.

OP
OP
X

Xtraveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn
Engine
3.6l v6 24v vvt
Duh. I feel like an idiot. I just checked the manual again and I was looking under programmable features it was not listed. On the next page it talks about Customer Information Features. Its listed there.

I want to thank everybody for their help. Sorry, will check more thoroughly next time.