4.7 upgrades??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countryboy92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
SO everyone I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the flex fuel 4.7 sound more like a dodge sound?? :)

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a borla setup on my 4.7 and I love it

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat...

martinez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I had my 4.7, the airaid intake and magnaflow made all the difference in the world

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

RamSLT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I replaced the stock muffler with a glass pack. It sounds like duals when in reality I only have one in the stock location. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

countryboy92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thanks everyone, I think I am going with the airaid intake and replace the mufflers.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks everyone, I think I am going with the airaid intake and replace the mufflers.

You'll be happy with the AirRaid...I run the MIT to my stock air box with a K&N drop in...I am pleased with it. I would like to upgrade my stock air box to the AirRaid so I have a full CAI eventually, if I can find a decent one used local to me. I was able to find one on Craigslist last week about 140 miles north of me for $50...got depressed when the seller refused to ship it.