Finally got my truck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msorbara10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Well I made a post yesterday about what you guys thought of this 2004 2500 that I was looking at. Well I bought it today for 17k. Yes I may have over payed a little but I dont care I will pay more for something that makes me this happy. It has 51k miles on it, extreamly clean, I am getting 4 new tires with it, and it comes with a really nice western 7ft plow (wich I will be selling so any one in NJ who is intereted let me know). I dont have any pics yet but I will give you the link from cars.com. I dont have any pics of the plow either but this is the exact same one as whats on my truck.
Western Ultra Mount 7'6" Snow Plow Real Nice Set Up for Plow as Pictured Only | eBay

here is the truck from cars.com
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT, $18,800 - Cars.com

What a difference from driving that compared to the 1500. Wow night and day I really fell in love with it. That Hemi has so much power. I cant wait to show pics when I have it in the driveway next week

02blkram47

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Too funny I was just looking at that exact truck on Cars.com tonight. Just browsing for me as I'm not in the market but I thought it looked good. Didn't realize it came with the plow. If you got that truck with plow for $17k that's a good deal. You should be able to sell that plow for $2500-3000 all day long if not more. And that will bring your purchase down to $14K and that's a great deal. Nice job

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Congrats on the new to you truck

OP
OP
M

msorbara10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Too funny I was just looking at that exact truck on Cars.com tonight. Just browsing for me as I'm not in the market but I thought it looked good. Didn't realize it came with the plow. If you got that truck with plow for $17k that's a good deal. You should be able to sell that plow for $2500-3000 all day long if not more. And that will bring your purchase down to $14K and that's a great deal. Nice job

haha wow small world. Yea the plow looks in good shape. Looking to get at leak 2k for it to get it out of my driveway. I was also looking to sell the bed cover bc I like the soft ones better if I had to have a cover on it.
Overall I think i made out well with it. I am very happy with it ill be even more happy when I pick it up next week

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
To sell items please post new threads in the for sale section and be sure to post a pic and price of the item for sale

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase!