If it ain't one thing it's another

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiSport07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hoping someone call help me with my ac issue. So I got all my recents mods finally done go to start the truck up and my ac compressor won't kick on and I can't select where I want my ac to blow out of the fan will blow but that it the little ice button one light up neither will my rear defroster I just installed electric fans which I did tap into my fuse box using one of the fuses with a little piggy back wire on fuse 33 I also got the new intake and long tubes installed but I never messed with my ac wiring before I started all of this I did clean my engine bay but was careful to not spray any electrical. I guess if I can't get it figured out ill take it by the stealership

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Did you check all the fuses to make sure 1 didn't blow while you were wiring up the fan controller?

OP
OP
HemiSport07

HemiSport07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea ill double check again I didn't see none that said ac either

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check both boxes carefully. Look for wire connectors that may have popped off of wiggled loose. Maybe water gathered in the wrong place. Good luck

OP
OP
HemiSport07

HemiSport07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well it turned out to be the controls inside the truck they say are bad so I have one ordered it should be in in the morning

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well it turned out to be the controls inside the truck they say are bad so I have one ordered it should be in in the morning

Did the control fix the issue? I'm having the same exact problem. Fan speed works, but no mode or temperature control and the two little buttons don't work either

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk