no air coming from vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corbin5754

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
02 dodge ram 4x4 5.9 What can cause no air coming from my vents besides blower motor or resistor. Blower motor is not working so I went to autozone and pluged in a new one still wouldn't work same with the resistor, fuse was good as well. Where is the blower motor relay located I could not locate it in fuse box area. Only thing I can think of is relay or the climate control unit but everything works on it such as heated seat switch the ac button lights up when u press it. Only way I can feel air is when I'm going down the highway turn ac button on and u can barley just barley get a slow air flow with window cracked a little. Any help suggestions would be great its hot as Hell here.

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check your ignition switch. I had a wire shorting out in mine and my AC would only work sporadically... One way to see is to move your steering column up and down and see if that changed anything....

Sent from my VS920 4G

OP
OP
corbin5754

corbin5754

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man I love the internet, did what u said tilted the steering wheel and the air came on. Just pit in a new ignition switch and its good as new. Thanks I really appricate it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990