2wd 3" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
I am currently running the CST spindle lift 4in with the RC 3in coil but I know like Derek is running the maxtrax 4.5in spindle with build in wheel extenders. And I have a 4in block in the back to level mine out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am currently running the CST spindle lift 4in with the RC 3in coil but I know like Derek is running the maxtrax 4.5in spindle with build in wheel extenders. And I have a 4in block in the back to level mine out.

so you basically have a 6 to 7 inch lift now lol.

OlBluRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am just looking to get it higher so whatever i can put to make it taller the better lol. just right now i cant afford the 6 inch lift. balling on a budget over here lol. maybe a few months down the line or a year I can put a PA body lift on it. they are going to install the kit with the block on the back and keep my 2 inch level in the front. so I am going to need that block in the back so the front doesn't look so high compared to the back.

what are the spindles for? do i need them? the rough country kit doesn't come with it and they didn't tell me anything about it when i got the kit from the place i am getting it installed. why does yours look a little higher than olbluram if its the same kit?

The spindles, as sitting on the truck, lower the mounting holes for the hub/bearing assembly so it is basically closer to the ground which raises your truck. With spindles you do not need longer shocks like with a leveling kit or other lifts. An alignment will be needed though. Mine was ridiculously toed in after my install and the new tie rod ends were installed in the exact place of the originals. 8e7428c79d12586060439c1d2b00074d.jpg

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol so after all this talk I told the guy installing my 3 inch that I wanted the 6 inch instead hehe. Will post pics sometime next week when it's installed.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

OlBluRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
[emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389] and there it goes [emoji57]

Masonrk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No pics? Bummer, I was looking at the same kit for my 2005 1500 RCSB. Bummer, After seeing the taller lifts I am starting to lean towards getting the 3" lift and spindles down the line, goodbye savings!

ZakkBaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
RC 3" lift

I just installed the 3" lift on my truck this month. It was lowered 2" in the front and 4" in the back so I had a lot of work to do. This is my 2nd 3" RC lift I have purchased (one on my other dodge) and I have been happy with them. Can't beat it for $300. And it's not difficult to install

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 49