Finally!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pullin48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finally ordered all of my parts! I ordered 2.5" torsion keys, stock shock relocators, 3" PA body lift, 1.5" wheelspacers, and 1" rear blocks. If all goes as planned, it will be all installed next weekend. I must say, it felt awesome ordering all the parts. Ill update with pics once its installed.

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product lol. It sucks having everything, just waiting to get installed

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
sweet man, its going to be bad ass

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love seeing before and after pics of those guys that save up all their parts and install at the same time. I'm too impatient for that.

OP
OP
P

pullin48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im very impatient too, but as I get older I seem to have more patients lol! I also recently put the BBk intake and flowmaster catback exhaust on. Im stoked about the hyperpaq I bought off of oklahemi. I need my speedometer calibrated soo bad. Ill be heading down to waynoka at the end of april pulling my trailer and 3 quads and wanna see how the programmer affects my shifts and fuel mileage.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio