2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudchick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 5.9
I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Diesel, 5.9 4x4 quad cab with an 8' bed. When I purchased this from a company years ago that used it as a work truck, the bed was banged up pretty good and I was able to replace it with a brand new take off from a 2008. NOW, I have put a large dent in one side myself, and have found a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 bed on Craigslist. However, I'm unable to find accurate schematics(I have searched for hours!) to tell me whether the bolt pattern will match up underneath and the fact that the placement of the fuel tank door may be misaligned for MY truck. can anyone help me with this issue?
It would be greatly appreciated; thank you.

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I think you need to stick with a 2003 - 2008 bed. The 09 and newer beds have a different shape where they meet the cab and I don't know that they would fit or even look right on the truck if you could fit one. You might want to google some 14 trucks and take a closer look at the cab/bed fitment just in case.

chedched

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I think you need to stick with a 2003 - 2008 bed. The 09 and newer beds have a different shape where they meet the cab and I don't know that they would fit or even look right on the truck if you could fit one. You might want to google some 14 trucks and take a closer look at the cab/bed fitment just in case.

Right on again bud. He is exactly right, it will not line up.

OP
OP
Mudchick

Mudchick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 5.9
Thank you gentleman: I appreciate your info! I'm a proud female having wired and soldered in my own Alpine speakers today :)

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The only other thing you need to do is make sure that the bed came from a truck with the same cab style as you have, i.e., standard cab, quad cab, crew cab or Mega.

Good luck!