Got some work done this weekend...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueRustBucket

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We had some unseasonably nice weather this weekend, so I figured I'd get a couple projects done.

ofEx3mv.png

Painted headlight eyelids (not sure how I feel about this yet.... it's plastidip, if I don't like it after a couple weeks I'll pull it off)

Hella 700FF driving lights, wired to high beams and mounted behind grill

And after I did all that, my battery crapped out on me, so I needed to replace that as well. What does everyone else think I should do next?

OP
OP
B

BlueRustBucket

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What once may have been a cool idea was forever ruined by this:

Might be different if they were body color....

just one guys opinion.

Haha, fair enough, that's kinda what I thought once I finished the headlights -- "wow, it just looks like some chick who put too much mascara on"...

I like the idea, and I've seen some trucks that look good with eyelids. But I don't think mine does lol

justin13703

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's exactly what I was gonna say, looks like the truck is wearing mascara

Body color would be a better option I think

OP
OP
B

BlueRustBucket

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i would do body color, this might help you make up your mind.

Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to do that. I'm no good with photoshop-type stuff, that really helps me out. I just might order some of those fibreglass eyelids and paint them myself, I've still got a can or two of OEM paint somewhere around...

Ram'em

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi "inside"
Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to do that. I'm no good with photoshop-type stuff, that really helps me out. I just might order some of those fibreglass eyelids and paint them myself, I've still got a can or two of OEM paint somewhere around...

No problem man, glad I could help!