new hood decals and in channel rain guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
havnt been around in a while,,, been busy with work and life... got some mopar decals for my hood and new putco inchannel rain guards..

i absolutly love the rain guards so much more than my old ones that just stuck on the the outside of the door... these putcos give such a cleaner look..

261.jpg
262.jpg
260.jpg

and heres a shot of my ar-15 on the roof of the truck :shooter:
268.jpg

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I really like the decals, would look good dead center top of your windsheild where its black. Something suddle and wouldnt notice it but ot those who do they would like it. Where did you pick em up at? Not a bad AR what barrel is that?

OP
OP
nim81

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
got the stickers from ebay.. i was thiniking about a windshield sticker but decided againtst it.. thinking about a big mopar "m" on the top of the hood scoop, not sure yet

thats the full floating 24" fluted barrel.. dont remember the certain name of it .223 bushmaster varminter with a burris scope

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Nice I have a bushmaster set up also but with the standard barrel and col stock. I have a top carry handle setup for both peep hole sights and a mount for my 3x9 bushnell scope.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
i absolutly love the rain guards so much more than my old ones that just stuck on the the outside of the door... these putcos give such a cleaner look..

Bryan, I got the Putco chrome ones and the front curves by the mirrors don't stick well then as they get real-loose rattles like hell with window up/closed. I been meaning to fix them for ages but it is a challenge because the area behind the black mirror mount where they attach is curved in/away from the 3M part of the Putco Channel. Other than that I like this look better than the ones that stick to the paint job.

I like the Mopar decals and could find a use for some silver jobbies. Trucks lookin real good and I am partial to white with flat black Motif!

OP
OP
nim81

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Bryan, I got the Putco chrome ones and the front curves by the mirrors don't stick well then as they get real-loose rattles like hell with window up/closed. I been meaning to fix them for ages but it is a challenge because the area behind the black mirror mount where they attach is curved in/away from the 3M part of the Putco Channel. Other than that I like this look better than the ones that stick to the paint job.

I like the Mopar decals and could find a use for some silver jobbies. Trucks lookin real good and I am partial to white with flat black Motif!

i havnt had any problems yet with the rain guards.. they are very tight fitting and im very pleased with them, got em for $50 shipped from ebay.. and i love the with with flat black look! im trying to get my girlfriend to let me fix up her white g6 with black accents but she says it would look to guy-ish..

heres a link for the decals
MOPAR OUTLINE DECALS STICKERS 2 PER PURCHASE: eBay Motors (item 370418854994 end time Sep-09-10 18:18:21 PDT)

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
bad ass , love the decal ... thanks for the link .

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looking good man! i love my rain guards too. excellent mod. it really does help when its hot outside, and you crack all the windows when you park it. makes it much more manageable when you get back in.

Rumblebee#2331

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
nice you should mount the ar on your hood, Im sure no one would get in your way !

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I only ever bought in channel rain guards. i like them so much better. Truck is looking good man

OP
OP
nim81

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
well its sliver, but i was going for a subtle look so i guess it worked