Sports bumper question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

preston Kerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Hey guys...

Haven't been on here in awhile! I was driving a 02 ram for the longest and decided recently to get something a little newer! I ended up getting a 2007 dodge ram with the big boy this time! HEMI LOL....

Anyways- my 07 dodge ram has the SLT front bumper and j want to change it to the sports bumper and was wanting to know what all do I need to get the job done myself?! I hear that it takes different brackets and not sure where to get those. I have the bumper already and will be sending it to the paint shop, so I'll have some time to gather everything I need.

Any tips, suggestions...inquiries are much appreciated!

Thanks

Tteal235

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't take my front off but I have my rear, but I'd assume all you need is a few tools. Socket wrench, sockets, partner to help hold the bumper, some beer, etc... Haha.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I took mine off by myself to straighten up a bracket, it would have been easier with a second set of hands.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The bracket underneath is different, so you'll need the sports bracket and the bumper cover. Unwieldy but doable by yourself.

OP
OP
P

preston Kerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
The bracket underneath is different, so you'll need the sports bracket and the bumper cover. Unwieldy but doable by yourself.

That's all I need, just the sports brackets? I have the sports bumper cover already.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It's the actual metal bumper piece I think

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members