Best place to put led strips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

korby05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Alright guys and gals I'm looking to add more leds to the interior of the truck. I already have them in the cup holder and thats where the bug began. I know under the drivers seat where I can put them. The only place I'm having trouble with is in the foot wells. Any pics of your setup would greatly help. I have extra blue led strips and they need used. Haha

Thanks in advance

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive got some in the footwells. The passengers side I just stuck to the underside of the hvac unit and the drivers side ive got it on the panel that you can remove and put disconnects on the wires for when I need to remove that panel. Its kinda hard to explain but I can get some pics later

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Goto home depot and get a pc of aluminum about 16" x 3/4" and set it up to the 2 screws that hold on the driverside panel, drill holes to match those screws, stick led strip to it. Place aluminum between panel and frame replace screws and bam you got a mount.

On the pass side theres a thin plastic rail its not very flat or ideal but I stuck my strip to it, drilled 2 small holes in it where no one can see and used 2 black zip ties to hold it in place cause it didnt wanna stick.

You cannot see my strips unless you bend over and look.

In the back I stuck em ti my fox box under the lip

on tapatalk from my GS3....