Challenger srt seats in 3rd gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dobsogj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I'm wanting some srt10 seats for my 03. I'm not having much luck finding any. I have a rear seat from an 05 black with suede center. I have a chance to get some challenger front seats for a decent price. They are too far away for me to go look at. My first question is has anyone mounted any in a 3rd gen? I do a lot of frabricating so I'm fairly confident that won't be an issue. More importantly though is, does the material match an srt10 truck? The pics look like they do and the guy says they do but I haven't seen them in person. 3rd, the stitching is red where the srt10 rear seat is white. I thought about coloring the stitching on both seats with a black sharpie or dying them somehow. Or coloring the stitching on the rear seat red somehow? Thoughts on this? I know this sounds like a bunch of macguyvering but this may be the only way I'll get into some srt seats within my budget. Thanks

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Don't think I'vee sen anyone do it. SRT-10 seats are a bolt in, as apparently are 4th gen seats (for the most part). Be a pioneer!

OP
OP
D

Dobsogj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Ya I wish I had some front srt10 seats but I can't seem to find any in my price range. I have a rear seat out of a srt10 so I'd like to find something that closely matches the material. So I'm wondering if anyone has ever compared the two. Also thoughts on the different color stitching problem. I lIke the gen 4 seats but doubt they would match. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007