Cubby hole light!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04SPORT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did this while i wasa doing the lights for the cupholders and thought it was a good idea. What do you guys think?

dashlight.jpg

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As long as you can dim it / turn it off at night, I dig it!

OP
OP
04SPORT

04SPORT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn't add a switch but I need too now, I just grabbed an old red LED from work because I had the idea but it is a little to bright for me at night time. I just hooked this up to the 12v so it's on only when the truck is on so I gotta look into adding a switch or making it a little dimmer!

brantner22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
You can put a resister on it to try and dim it a little. I actually did the exact thing to mine. I did my cup holders, cubby hole and I put some in the door to shine down on my door handle at night. Same color too lol

caderoderick13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
i had some red led's in my explorer shining onto the dash somewhat like this. it was way to bright for me, so what i di was just took a scrap piece of window tint i had stuck on on there (the lights were hidden so it didnt look tacky and nobody knew the tint was on it) and it dimmed it down pretty good, i think i might have ended up putting two layer of tint on it to dim it down more. just a thought, could be done in like .5 seconds if you wanted to dim it down until you got a switch