Help me mount my switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trying to figure out where I should put my switches for my hellas. Don't have a dremel, not sure what to use for cutting into the dash. Anyone wanna share pics of their setup??

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't have a pic right now, but I have a single switch down below the headlight switch where the auto adjust pedal switch would have been.

(moved this to interior)

OP
OP
Catchin Zs

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did I put it in exterior? Sorry, wasn't thinking lol. Could you take a pic when you get a chance?

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I dont have a pic, but mine is on that plastic piece that surrounds the guages. I have it on the left side where its flat, and the steering wheel hides it pretty well but I can still access it pretty easily. I also have the switch to my led foot wells in the little cubby in the dash. Its hidden pretty well

RompinRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
I'm getting the same switches as Reece has. The missile launching looking ones haha. Figured it would go with the red LED's I'm starting to add. I'm not positive on where to put them yet either. Thought about on the overhead computer, but I'm gonna be mounting my cb mic there. I feel like I'm stealing everything off of Reece's truck haha. He's got em mounted to the 4x4 which I think is probably the best spot thats accessible and looks clean still.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I'm getting the same switches as Reece has. The missile launching looking ones haha. Figured it would go with the red LED's I'm starting to add. I'm not positive on where to put them yet either. Thought about on the overhead computer, but I'm gonna be mounting my cb mic there. I feel like I'm stealing everything off of Reece's truck haha. He's got em mounted to the 4x4 which I think is probably the best spot thats accessible and looks clean still.

its an honor! im still have with the location. Just not happy that I first decided to go with a switch that required a bigger hole then I changed my mind.....******* gaps. Need to find a new center section thing.

OP
OP
Catchin Zs

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like how your's are setup, love those rock lights too! But I have my CB mounted right there. I've looked for an OEM switch panel like Kevin has, so I can at least have a decent place to mount them, but it seems they don't make them for 3rd gens..

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
yeah Justin is great. His stuff is quality he uses 406 stainless

OP
OP
Catchin Zs

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't really use it that much. I use my huge console and the little pouch thing in front of it more than anything.