How much will auto Locks/Windows cost and what will I need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

X Justus X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PowerTech 3.7L V6
Okay so I have a 2008 Ram 1500 ST. It's my first car, and my parents didn't get it with power locks or windows. I really am wanting both but I am wondering what the individual cost will be for each, and what I will need to purchase, and how much will labor be.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Okay so I have a 2008 Ram 1500 ST. It's my first car, and my parents didn't get it with power locks or windows. I really am wanting both but I am wondering what the individual cost will be for each, and what I will need to purchase, and how much will labor be.

i was in the same spot as you pretty much, you're best bet is to go to a dealer and ask them.

mrfyram1500

2024 1500 Laramie
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Look on MoparOnlineparts.com to get an idea of what you might need (probably pretty pricey). After that check craigslist or a salvage yard for someone parting out a truck. You may find that you can get complete doors from a private seller on craigslist for a good price, take out the parts you need and then sell what you have left. Also check your fuse block to see if the fuses are installed. If not, there may not be any wiring to the block for power.