More sound.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodge15004x45.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 common rail
I wanna upgrade my stock sound system, just some speakers and new head unit, I don't really need amps or subs. I'm looking for ideas since the cummins is so loud and I'm out of volume and the stock deck keeps getting cd's stuck in it. Info on the truck 2005 QCSB. The only thing I need with the head unit is ipod and maybe built in GPS. I'm not to picky on brands since I don't deal with sound systems very much at all and would perfer direct replacement or minim modding.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
you can fit practically and single din aftermarket radio in your truck. You will just need a wiring harness, antenna adapter, and a installation kit(basically the plastic filler piece to go around the new deck and fit in the stock opening.

Honestly just replacing the radio will make a huge difference in sound quality and volume, but it can obviously get even better with new speakers also.