Will 4th Gen Seats fit in a 2002 3rd Gen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED025.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine are kinda worn and I thought about getting some newer style. Anyone had any luck with this?

ol'red02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have never heard of anyone doing this here, but there are a lot of good options in seat covers if youre just dealing with a simple tear

ATXHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've wondered the same thing. The 4th gen seats are are nice.

OP
OP
R

RED025.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Excellent, it's more an issue of comfort, I do have a small (4") tear on the bottom left side bolster on the drivers seat, the previous owner did put on an awesome mossy oak camo seat cover though. Besides the tear though the seat feels worn like the padding/foam is no longer doing its job. Which with 113k miles can't say I'm surprised. Now I need to go sit in a 4th gen to see which seats I like!

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Excellent, it's more an issue of comfort, I do have a small (4") tear on the bottom left side bolster on the drivers seat, the previous owner did put on an awesome mossy oak camo seat cover though. Besides the tear though the seat feels worn like the padding/foam is no longer doing its job. Which with 113k miles can't say I'm surprised. Now I need to go sit in a 4th gen to see which seats I like!

Same here, in the exact spot as yours. I was thinking of having an upholstery shop fix it. But I like your idea.

Bourne2Shoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yes it can be Done, I had a link showing some one who had done it but it was removed from another post because it was on another forum, I just Google it to find it