Superchips Stand Alone Trans Tuning?

Would you like to see a Superchips Stand Alone Advance Trans Tuning Product?

• Yes

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Folks,

Building on what I saw today posted on another forum by Scott. See below. If you could safely stack Superchips advance trans tuning with another product, would you be interested in this type of product from Superchips?

Please vote yes in the poll if you want a Superchips stand alone trans tuning option and please post your thoughts in this thread as well.

This would give the heavily modified vehicles great trans tuning. We have Superchips ear on this one, so let's make this happen.

Thanks,

Sil

Scott@SC said:
Currently we are looking into offering an advanced trans tuning only tune that would remove all other features for those who stack our product with other brands. I am interested to hear from you on that option so I can forward feedback to management for a final decision as to move forward with it or bank it and concentrate on future options for the new VIVID.

Let me know your thoughts.

Scott

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So this means you use the SC for trans only, and can still use another brands tuner? That would work for me!

OP
OP
S

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So this means you use the SC for trans only, and can still use another brands tuner? That would work for me!
Correct. :)

Please vote Yes in the poll if you want this type of product. Thanks!

Sil

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
yes ill take the trans stuff if it will work with a custom tune. really wish superchips could raise idle for the 05....

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This would be good for the diablo guys like me who have no trans options, as long as it doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
very interesting, I see that SC has listened to the masses. Instead of getting into the custom tuning of the motors they found another way to be involved in the really fast truck realm of things. Nicely done SC, nicely done.

OP
OP
S

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks to all who have voted thus far. Superchips is watching this thread, so please vote in this poll if you're interested in this feature.

Thanks again!

Sil

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Im game for it. Having Sean have my engine running the best it can and having Superchips having my trans running the best it can.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
I've been thinking about swapping the dsp out for an sct and doing a stack so this would be sweet as long as its the right price. Or if its gonna be an android option

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Cast my Vote as I hope it will help you fellows, but given I have an 03 without access to current trans tuning avail for my SC3865 this will never happen either, so I guess TMR Delete, Shift Kit, Line Pressure Resistor, and Torque Converter will have to do!

Seriously Though it sounds like its a winning deal for some!

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Aaron, I'd be happy if I could just properly load the SC3865 that I have.
There is no love for the 03's!
Funny, I am almost proud of the fact that we are "forgotten" anymore. Besides, the newer trucks have it way too easy.

OP
OP
S

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks again to all who have voted. Please keep it going.

I'm updating the folks at Superchips as the YES votes increase over the three forums.

Sil

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Depending on the price of this would be great. Pick up an SCT for $126 and if this is right around that or even a little more it would be about the same as SC releasing a custom tuner