130 RES and Uconnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all, New to this forum and 4th Gen Rams. Last truck was a 2004 CTD.
I am picking up my new to me 2011 2500 next week. I'm concerned because I really wanted hands free calling in the new truck. It is equipped with the 130 RES head unit. I tried connecting my phone as per the instructions but when I press the Phone button I do not get a voice prompt,, I get a "no uconnect phone present" type message. What gives? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Dodgetk81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all, New to this forum and 4th Gen Rams. Last truck was a 2004 CTD.
I am picking up my new to me 2011 2500 next week. I'm concerned because I really wanted hands free calling in the new truck. It is equipped with the 130 RES head unit. I tried connecting my phone as per the instructions but when I press the Phone button I do not get a voice prompt,, I get a "no uconnect phone present" type message. What gives? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

get your build sheet and see if it was an option on your truck. Just because the buttons are on the radio, doesn't mean it has the hands free.