2013 Sport Quad Cab sound upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcs8104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2013 Sport Quad Cab with the alpine system. I'm planning on replacing speakers now sub eventually. I was going to put Hertz HSK 165 in the front doors and Hybrid Audio I61 2v2 in the rear doors. I will be adding a JL HD 900/5 amp along with Audison Bit 10 processor as I plan to keep the factory head unit.
Eventually I will replace the sub with a JL Stealth box. I would like opinions on setup and if you think the two different brand of components will work together. Thanks in advance for your help.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Imo for the sub box go with a fox box or get one custom made with fiberglass. And for the speakers you can make anything work together. Some people just try to keep everything uniform and get the same name brand.

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like great gear, but I would match the front and rear components. Or, save money, and put cheaper coax in the rear. You don't need to spend a fortune on the rear speakers.