Sub Box for 09 ram 1500 crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandench

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking for a sub box that fits 2 dual 12" Subs.
I bought a box that said it was for 2002-2015 and when I installed it underneath the back seats, the seats went down but pressed really hard on the box, I dont see any room for a sub. Is there a difference between the crew cab and quad cabs for sub boxes or should it not matter? Seems to me like the box set higher than my seat stoppers causing the seats to rest on the box.

P.S. I dont know to much about this stuff so any feed back is appreciated!

bucks130

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a single sub box from a dealer called fox box. They had both single and dual box options for many years and configs of the ram. May want to check them out.

Another option, which I've read GREAT things on is from a shop in TX called netaudio. They are a little pricey, but are all built to order.

Lastly, many guys here are building their own boxes with fiberglass. Since their is limited room, fiberglass is an outstanding option since they don't take up much space and when built right, sound great.

My fox box is made of mdf and the netaudio is glass. Hope this helps point you in a direction

bucks130

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good call! This may be all you need for the box you currently have

OP
OP
B

Brandench

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

bucks130

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I made my own spacers out of mdf then got lucky with the fox box fitting no problem.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Same problem here. Made my own spacers and doesn't fit due to lifting the box. I'm going to mod he box to clear the seat brackets. I've already had to mod the box for a shallow sub.