Saving grace for your front park sensor woes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fcreamer88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
I know any of yall that have tried to put a grill guard on the front of your new goat and have park assist sensors know exactly what I am talking about. The guard sets off the sensors. Contact Ranch Hand and tell them your problem. They make sticky caps that go over the sensors and redirect the signal. Some require the middle 4 to be covered, some only the inner 2.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My plan today was to go buy a Ranch Hand grille guard. I had already resigned myself to losing the front sensors. Now, I am going to call them and see what they have to say about it. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: I just called and talked to a CSR. She stated that the caps don't "redirect" the sensor, but actually cover it so it doesn't go off. But, that you can cover the offending sensors and leave the other ones on. Your local dealer can get them for you or they can ship them directly to you from Ranch Hand.