steering wander fix? not another wander post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgopus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 l 24V Diesel
'Rock Solid' Ram Truck Steering !

Has anybody heard of this product and tried it, it appears to be what i need, as I have a squeal in my column sometimes when turning and it's infrequent, along with the steering wander this series of dodge trucks are known for.
Even after replacing the track bar, and previous owner did all the ball joints (both sides) I replaced the steering linkage and had an alignment done last year, now I noticed the tires are wearing unevenly, so will need to do another alignment, this time by someone I trust. I am pretty sure the shocks are wore out, the previous owner kinda abused the truck hauling rock and cutting it on the truck, so real bad rock dust everywhere, bad stuff for causing rust and wearing down paint, sand in the window wipes, already cutting my glass.

Tryin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Curious to see what kid of info you get. The reviews for this product are very mixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1996dodgeram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2 318
I fixed my pulling when I put a new gear box in it drives straight as an arrow now

Bear79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Check front suspension and steering for worn parts. Any worn parts would need to be replaced. Here is a link that will have bushings, steering linkage and ball joints: http://http://www.aftermarketsuspensionparts.com/. Dodge pickup steering boxes are known to fail. I have replaced many over the years. The alignment needs to be done by someone that will take the time to do that right. If it takes them less than an hour to do it it will not be correct.