5 inch lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swungspeedz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got a 2 inch block in the back and a 2 " coil spacers up front in my dodge, when install my 5 inch lift will I be able to use both of them still ? To make it 7" ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Depends how you're lifting it. If the fronts coils it will depend on the brand, some such as Skyjacker say do not use their coils with spacers. Some people do anyways. For the rear, if you're lifting with blocks I would not use the 2" block stacking blocks is a terrible way to lift. But again some people do. Personally if you want a 7" lift, I'd just get 7" lift springs and 5" lift leaves and lose the spacers/blocks.

But in short yes you can so long as you dont stack front coil spacers.

OP
OP
swungspeedz

swungspeedz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I can't stack coil soacers with the lifted bigger coils.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As John123 said some companies recommend against lift coils with spacers but if you personally want to put lift coils w/ spacers then go for it. I don't see the issue too much other than people who've done it said its rides rougher.

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
As John123 said some companies recommend against lift coils with spacers but if you personally want to put lift coils w/ spacers then go for it. I don't see the issue too much other than people who've done it said its rides rougher.

This.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Just get d70 springs **** the spacer. Lots needs to be addressed at 7" of lift. Very little of the 5" parts will work at 7" lift.