body lift questions 1997 ram 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhylman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all I got a 1997 ram 2500 came factory with a utility bed and it has factory 4 in blocks in the rear and HD 8800 suspension and tow package. I have since replaced the bed and swapped my y steering for t steering and visited rock solid steering to fix the dreaded wheel sawing I'd recommend this for all ram owners.

But any who with all this done I'm wanting to do a cheap lift and figured body lift was the way to go. I have 3rd gen 17s with 35s and 2in rough country wheel spacers and they clear fine I see some 3 inch kits has steering extentions and raised bumper brackets for 200ish on eBay but that all say I need more for a complete kit. do I need extened shocks or sway links or pitman arm? I've done lifts on some gm trucks and didn't need anything other than blocks.

Yes I have done a search all I came up with was finished products.

Thanks to all and sorry for the winded post just wanna get you all the info you need to help me out.