Best Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yummins24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L 360
I'm planning on painting the rocker panels on my truck with the roll on bed liner and wanted your guys opinion of what the best bed liner is. I dont feel like spending the money on getting it professionally done. I was considering duplicolor bed armor or herculiner

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
yeah, the duplicolor stuff is ****. i haven't used the herculiner though. i have used several different brands of roll on, or rattle can "bed liners" in the end, getting it sprayed on the correct way will hands down be the best. be sure to get everything prepped right before you do it, otherwise you will get it peeling off and ******* you off...

NMRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000-2500
Engine
5.9 V8 360
Duplicolor has two different products, Bed Armor and Bed Armor with Kevlar. The plain Bed Armor product doesn't seem to be great, but I have used the Bed Armor with Kevlar on two trucks now, and it seems to hold up pretty well. I chose it because it isn't supposed to fade or chalk like Herculiner. I have seen Herculiner where it has chalked up and you can actually see the paint under it. I did the Frontier about 2 1/2 years ago (sold it about 6 months later but saw it again recently). I just did the Ram a week or so ago, so we'll see about durability with it. Here are some pics of both:

Finished3.jpg

FinishedLines.jpg

Fall2010005.jpg

100_1855.jpg

100_1858.jpg

100_1857.jpg

ArticRubi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Raptor Liner for sure. Done the tub of my jeep and all the armor with it, it's some really sturdy stuff and has a nice finish. I'll be doing the bee in my truck also.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobram1500