Tire Sizing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynaMow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What are the widest tires I can put on the front of my new 1999 Ram 1500?

I have looked and looked for pictures of custom 2WD 2nd Gen Rams and there just doesn't seem to be many out there. I want to fill that wheel hole up a bit.
Maybe I lower the front an inch or two and get some tires and wheels that fit better.

Here is the look I am kind of going for for my truck. I know it is a furd, but it has a great stance to it. so bear with me as I post this pic. I want my truck to have this look in the Dodge style.

Attachments

• rgvtrucks7.jpg
    rgvtrucks7.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 254
OP
OP
D

DynaMow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pretty good lookin truck though don't ya think.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Hell no its a Ford. Look around in the 2nd gen lowered area see what you find and ask that person what size tires they are running. Rammarliy I think is his username he has some fat meat on the front of his truck.

Much better lol

Attachments

• pro street ram.jpg
    pro street ram.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4,326
OP
OP
D

DynaMow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hell no its a Ford. Look around in the 2nd gen lowered area see what you find and ask that person what size tires they are running. Rammarliy I think is his username he has some fat meat on the front of his truck.

Much better lol
thank you

mitchbowers

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 2500 5-speed, soon to be leveled on 33's
Engine
5.9 Magnum

Much better lol
Rammanriley I think is his name. Give him a few days and he'll pop up on this thread don't worry