Dash completely busted!! Any Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gashaw40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Okay I have a 99 ram , there is basically no top panel, the bezel is only snapped in on bottom snaps. Most of the holes for the screws for light switches and other things are gone nothing to hook to , only parts I can find are the top panel and bezel , where can I find the underneith plastic or just an entire dash? Any help?

jcravens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey gashhaw. same problem went to wipe down the dash on my 98 and most of the center busted off. az heat is rough looking for a good place to order a new dash from any suggestions.

OP
OP
G

Gashaw40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
If your looking for just the top panel you can get them from eBay or lmc

jfreakofkorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
mine is wasted .... top part of the dash carrier is about gone ( this is the large part of the dash. that holds, the cluster, cup holder, glove box, a/c controls, etc .... .)

so im on the looking out for the 3 parts, cluster bezel, dash, and the dash carrier :disgust:

or a good parts truck :D

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
you can go either with a dash cap or a full on replacement. LMC has both. I have a cap on my truck and it looks ok. It has some waves in it from there being nothing underneath.